[GoD] Gods of Death Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya my name is Ben :shock:

3 posters

Go down

Heya my name is Ben  :shock: Empty Heya my name is Ben :shock:

Post by ben Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 am

pee-tee-kay (sp?) invited me to join today.
I'm from NZ and have been playing BF1942 and DC/DCF for not quite a year now. Im not a really serious player however i don't like getting my ass kicked that much. I don't have a favorite weapon (well maybe the apache) and am reasonably competent with all weapons/classes i.e. unless i'm having a really bad game i'm normally somewhere near the middle of the tables most of the time

ben

Male Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Heya my name is Ben  :shock: Empty Re: Heya my name is Ben :shock:

Post by Serial Thrilla Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:59 pm

hey man, so i take it you wanna join?

it's good that you're not an extremely serious player..

'coz our clan aint too serious, but we don't like to lose Razz

so yeah, i'll just have a word with Diesel Power, and you should be able to throw the [GoD] tags on straight away

have a good time in the clan, and check back on forums every so often. cheers bro

Serial Thrilla

Male Number of posts : 987
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Heya my name is Ben  :shock: Empty Sweet as

Post by ben Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Forums can be another distraction when there is no one in oz/nz servers then Wink

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 am

ben wrote:Forums can be another distraction when there is no one in oz/nz servers then Wink

Haha yes they can! Cool I'm Diesel Power (you can call me Diesel Power) , Co-Leader of [GoD] with Ess-Tee (you can call him Ess-Tee Razz) .

Hey ben. By the sounds of it Ess-Tee likes you. Laughing So welcome to [GoD] mate!

Just put the tags on, "[GoD] ben" and start kicking some ass in the DCF Servers! In case you don't know, [GoD] stands for Gods of Death.

We're usually on the 'Game Arena DCF -Mixed FF' DCF Server and if not, a DCF Server in NZ.

Good to see you don't like being killed and aren't to serious, sounds perfect for this Clan. As you can see, we're a new Clan and you're our 3rd Member!

Thanks for joining [GoD] and we'll see you about! cheers

Any probs, ask either of us:

Me:
Xfire: bf1942donnis

Ess-Tee:
Xfire: fyrestarter07
MSN: prodigy_is_tha_muthaf-ing_bombast1k_re5pekta@hotmail.com

Last edited by Diesel Power on Fri May 14, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2307

https://dcclan.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heya my name is Ben  :shock: Empty Sweet as

Post by ben Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:51 am

Is there some time you guys are normally playing? I think .SC are trying to get peeps back to the xtra favs server for a bit of fun there after 7ish on sunday nights

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:11 am

ben wrote:Is there some time you guys are normally playing? I think .SC are trying to get peeps back to the xtra favs server for a bit of fun there after 7ish on sunday nights

Yeah the Xtra Server is good for us NZ'ers when it gets going!

We usually play weekend nights (Friday and Saturday) 7PM and after. After is usually til about midnight NZ! Very Happy Some week nights... but not often.

Sound good for you? Smile
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:10 am

Diesel Power wrote:
ben wrote:Is there some time you guys are normally playing? I think .SC are trying to get peeps back to the xtra favs server for a bit of fun there after 7ish on sunday nights

Yeah the Xtra Server is good for us NZ'ers when it gets going!

We usually play weekend nights (Friday and Saturday) 7PM and after. After is usually til about midnight NZ! Very Happy Some week nights... but not often.

Sound good for you? Smile

Yea i been there all night so far was a steady stream of comings and goings Cool

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:30 am

Nice nice! But usually we on GA DCF Mixed FF Server, has the most people and an alright ping for us NZ'ers! Very Happy

Also a new DC Server up in NSW. 3FL /64 DC Server or something, I think... it could be 42 Server lol.
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:25 am

Diesel Power wrote:Nice nice! But usually we on GA DCF Mixed FF Server, has the most people and an alright ping for us NZ'ers! Very Happy

Also a new DC Server up in NSW. 3FL /64 DC Server or something, I think... it could be 42 Server lol.

Agreed, only annoyance is some of the tards on there that keep coming back to flame and tk. True havent noticed the 3FL server yet, only thing is there is no shortage of servers here and in oz, just a shortage of players sometimes

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:12 am

ben wrote:
Diesel Power wrote:Nice nice! But usually we on GA DCF Mixed FF Server, has the most people and an alright ping for us NZ'ers! Very Happy

Agreed, only annoyance is some of the tards on there that keep coming back to flame and tk. True havent noticed the 3FL server yet, only thing is there is no shortage of servers here and in oz, just a shortage of players sometimes

Completely correct lol. People are saying DC is dying, un-true. Just DC Clans... that's where we come in Wink
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Diesel Power wrote:

Completely correct lol. People are saying DC is dying, un-true. Just DC Clans... that's where we come in Wink

Allthough I dont mind if ppl are saying that DC is dying cos all the tards are leaving to play BF2, so long as all the cool people stay and play lots. Cool
I found that server, there is also a 3FL WA DCF server i havent seen before

Edit: How can DC die anyway? The usual reason for a game dying is that something supersedes it, but there isn't anything at all like DC (ignore BF2, its the best policy Wink ) to replace it

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 am

ben wrote:
Diesel Power wrote:

Allthough I dont mind if ppl are saying that DC is dying cos all the tards are leaving to play BF2, so long as all the cool people stay and play lots. Cool
I found that server, there is also a 3FL WA DCF server i havent seen before

Edit: How can DC die anyway? The usual reason for a game dying is that something supersedes it, but there isn't anything at all like DC (ignore BF2, its the best policy Wink ) to replace it

So true lol. Keep the good guys active on DCF! Very Happy

Yeah that's the Server I meant lol! Nice find mate! Wink Not many people use that Server but it would be better for NZ'ers playing an Australian Server if we could get it going strong! Smile

Lol, so true. *Ignored BF2* I got BF2, I prefer DC, because it's faster for me! (creampuffs PC) Razz

ben, I'm just about to jump on DC right now if population on the Server, see ya there maybe! Wink

Edit: Lol! The bloody word censor makes the word "$h!+" to "creampuffs". Lolol ST... Evil or Very Mad
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serial Thrilla Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:32 am

haha yeah you can't say the F word either:P

good idea yes? lol

if not, fiddlesticks you lol

see ^^ haha

Serial Thrilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:36 am

How dare anyone fiddlestick my creampuffs Laughing

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Serial Thrilla Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:41 am

hahaha. nice to see your sense of humour is fitting of a GoD member Razz

i'm going DCF once this SP3 for XP is installed.

Serial Thrilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:59 am

Yea well confucius say humour is always needed, even when its not, it really is.

I should see you there im off to DC now.

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 am

ben wrote:How dare anyone fiddlestick my creampuffs Laughing

LOL!!! That's hilarious when I read that!

But replace the words for what it should really be and yuck! Why would anyone fiddlesticks your creampuffs? Lolol!

Was on DC for like 3 hours ST bro, where were you? I was on with ben for like 2 hours. Was good fun! We missed you! Sad

By the way, [GoD] is all about laughter! Razz

And new game-play rule: "No camping!". Even though it is legal on GA DCF once capped all bases DO NOT CAMP! It's lame and we said to Wicker we wouldn't. Smile

Prepare to be a popular clan! Razz
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Diesel Power wrote:

But replace the words for what it should really be and yuck! Why would anyone fiddlesticks your creampuffs? Lolol!

Was on DC for like 3 hours ST bro, where were you? I was on with ben for like 2 hours. Was good fun! We missed you! Sad

And new game-play rule: "No camping!". Even though it is legal on GA DCF once capped all bases DO NOT CAMP! It's lame and we said to Wicker we wouldn't. Smile

lol i have no idea, why would anyone do 2 girls one cup?
Given the no camp at all rule, what will the rules be around sniping? Sniper camping ok so long as no spawn raping?

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:57 am

ben wrote:
Diesel Power wrote:

lol i have no idea, why would anyone do 2 girls one cup?
Given the no camp at all rule, what will the rules be around sniping? Sniper camping ok so long as no spawn raping?

Lol so true. I haven't seen that yet, and I don't plan to. Smile But I've heard too much about it!

No camping rule=No killing any enemies inside their main base unless it is shooting at you.

So sniping is a no go, unless they are shooting at you.

Lol so go make yourself real obvious in their main as a sniper and then when they shoot at you, you can snipe 'em! Wink

Also no camping=No stealing vehicles. The only thing you can do in the enemy main legally is attack them if they attack you first. Smile

Good luck! What a Face
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Diesel Power wrote:
Lol so true. I haven't seen that yet, and I don't plan to. Smile But I've heard too much about it!

No camping rule=No killing any enemies inside their main base unless it is shooting at you.

So sniping is a no go, unless they are shooting at you.

Lol so go make yourself real obvious in their main as a sniper and then when they shoot at you, you can snipe 'em! Wink

Also no camping=No stealing vehicles. The only thing you can do in the enemy main legally is attack them if they attack you first. Smile

Good luck! What a Face

Ok, so hide in their main, wait for noob carnage, count to 12 (roughly) then run around and hope fade doesnt spawn with the noobs Twisted Evil

ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:08 pm

ben wrote:Ok, so hide in their main, wait for noob carnage, count to 12 (roughly) then run around and hope fade doesnt spawn with the noobs Twisted Evil

Lol, yeah! That's it! Just hope the noobs shoot and miss and it's your lucky day! Razz

Night man... Smile
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down