[GoD] Gods of Death Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs in DC

+2
ben
sperm samples
6 posters

Go down

Bugs in DC Empty Bugs in DC

Post by sperm samples Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 pm

hey just wondering the bugs youve come across in DC the game seems very well done a couple of things i found are

* When ive pick up another persons gear if they have used any ammo it reloads automatically but doesnt actually reload. I'll fire a couple of shots even if I have alot of bullets then it runs out. reloading it after its done it automatically fixes it

* Sometimes when i get flung into there air (usually a SMAW or RPG-7 does it) very rarely ive hitten the ground and it does a automatic reload.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced these 2 bugs and if there are anymore please do tell Very Happy Crying or Very sad

sperm samples

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Bugs in DC Empty Re: Bugs in DC

Post by ben Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 pm

oh yea thats a bastard, specially the air one, accept you dont have t obe flung very far or high for it to happen and it has happened to me in all classes. There must be a special set of circumstances for it to happen.

If you are sitting at a flag trying to cap and you hear one car-15 shot or a shotgun cartridge hit the floor then you best look lively cos you got enemy special forces or engy company

ben

Male Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Commie Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:06 pm

sperm samples wrote:* Sometimes when i get flung into there air (usually a SMAW or RPG-7 does it) very rarely ive hitten the ground and it does a automatic reload.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced these 2 bugs and if there are anymore please do tell Very Happy Crying or Very sad

The WTFreload is just an odd problem with the game engine that never got fixed. Basically, with every weapon there's always a little delay between shots no matter if it's a fast-firing automatic weapon or an RPG/SMAW (you'll notice the delay in the RPG and SMAW - after you fire, you hold the weapon with the ammocounter a 0 for a split second before the reloading starts). If the delay is interrupted, for example switching weapons or having your weapon put away because you're falling/thrown into the air, then the game cancels the delay but forces the reload animation when you next get the weapon out. Really noticeable in the nilla rifles - fire a shot then switch to something else, switch back to the rifle and it forces the actual reload on you before you can fire the next shot (even if it was your last bullet, which means you have to reload twice).
Commie
Commie

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:16 am

Yeah lol I aways hit bugs. You have to wise up and try avoid them... although the AT one is pretty hard to avoid lol.

When you pick up an enemy weapon or someone else's weapon you should fire a round, reload, and then you can switch weapons safely. If no rounds are present, reload, fire, and you're set.

Yeah you hear people spawn ben lol! Very Happy Sometimes shots can also glitch from ages away, and you hear it hit beside you, when it could've just been fired in your direction from even four map grids away. The sound's like the sand splashing like when you shoot into it or what ever the terrain is.

Yeah lol Commie's right. Fucking 'nilla rifles lol, hate having to double reload!
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://dcclan.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nex Messor Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 am

Ive found tons, using them effectivly makes up part of my playing style.

Some of the ones i get all the time are:

When you land with a para, you can't move at all for about 2 seconds, i found the way out of this is to crouch as soon as you land.

Also another one to look out for is the gun bug on the AK/M16, if you pick up an enemy AK or M16 pack once you have reloaded the enemy team hears you firing (constantly) and can use it to track you down.

I also hear CAR-15 and M12 spawns, very useful when capping a flag.

And i LOVE using prone, crouch and jump (sounds strage i know) you can use all three to get into all sorts of places, can jump over higher than normal stuff by jumping then crouching straight away. Jump and prone to fly (useful in down the stairs knife)

Also many glitches i the maps, berlo you can hide under the fake floor in the OPP base.

Any map with forkies you can get through walls
Nex Messor
Nex Messor

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 am

Yeah lol the 'chute.

That fire bug can be stopped somehow, and you still get to keep the weapon.

That's not a bug I don't think lol, just a little helpful hint when the enemy spawns.

Yeah, jumping and proning is cheap lol... dolphin diver. Same with hold prone, and constantly tap crouch lol! Glitcher! Watch CrazyDog, he does those constantly. He's pro' dolphin diver lol.

All the maps are fucked lol. I blame GA.
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sperm samples Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 am

Wow thanks for the tip about landing with the parashoot ill have to give it a go. too many of a time ive been a sitting duck and too many of a time ive owned people who landed Razz

sperm samples

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 am

Yeah lol just crouch, or prone or prone forward, kill then carry on. Smile 'Chutes are fail hacks.
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isosolys Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:41 am

OMG theres a dolphin diving glitch.....when you try to hind bhind sandbags and you jump over its like youve already landed safely without the bullets hitting you but you die when your bhind the sandbags Sad
Isosolys
Isosolys

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 am

Hind behind sandbags? Razz

Lol yeah that's just 'cause of ping and shit... test if that happens on single player!
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ben Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:38 am

Diesel Power wrote: test if that happens on single player!

That would require the single player bots to try and shoot you

ben

Male Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel Power Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am

Yeah.
Diesel Power
Diesel Power
Admin